Furnace Repair Atlanta
Need a furnace repair in the Atlanta area? Don’t use your cat for an earmuff — Call us, #1 in the Atlanta area for furnace and heating system repairs at (770) 415-8516 today!
If you need emergency service, here’s a couple of things to remember…
- Someone is available 24/7/365 to address your needs.
- No price gouging for afterhours service calls, but there is a premium charge.
- No trip charge with any paid repairs during normal business hours.
- During normal business hours, we can often dispatch someone the same day.
- The most common furnace parts are stocked on our vehicles.
An inefficient furnace can produce high monthly heating bills or worse yet, safety issues that can harm people. To prevent such a thing, it’s a good idea to call one of our licensed heating specialists to inspect your heating system and make sure it is ready for the cold weather. Some of the things we look for include:
- Carbon monoxide detection systems
- Faulty thermostat/regulators – the system works overtime
- Capacitors/ignition systems are working properly
- Checking of vents, flues and ductwork
- Replacement of air filters
- Lubrication of blower and motor shafts
- Belts on fan blower
To avoid emergency situations, a regular maintenance routine is recommended through an annual tune-up or one of our more comprehensive maintenance agreements that include not only the furnace or heat pumps but the air conditioner, water heater, and all major appliances. Furnaces, heat pumps and cooling systems have come a long way since our doors opened in 1970 but our standards of providing honest service that puts the customer first remain the same. Heating systems today are much more efficient and may require a more experienced technician to maintain, repair or install them. Our technicians are spread throughout the greater Atlanta area and are based in the cities listed below. Give us a call and we’re sure to find someone near you!
Our technicians are factory authorized representatives, qualified to service your existing system or install a new Amana, Daikin or Goodman HVAC unit. Our people are also trained & certified to maintain, install, and repair many other major brands of air conditioners.
Home furnace or commercial heat pump system, we can help you out!