HVAC Installation in Atlanta
The replacement and installation of a new furnace or heating system is a major expense and making the right decision within your budget can be confusing and overwhelming to say the least!
Here are some things to consider when purchasing a new HVAC system:
- Is a new system required? Do the parts for the repair cost more than a new system?
- Look at the SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating. The higher the number, the more efficient the system. Most systems manufactured today are rated at 13, but some go even higher.
- Buy the highest SEER rated HVAC your budget will allow. More efficiency means more monthly savings and over time, that can add up. We offer financing if needed.
- Use a licensed, experienced installer. You may find a cheaper contractor to install your HVAC system, but since Georgia does not require licensing of contractors, that could be a problem if you get a bad installation with leaky ductwork.
- What size does your home need? Bigger does not necessarily mean better. Finding the optimal size for your home ensures efficient heating and cooling.
- How much to install? Is your home HVAC ready or does it need additional ductwork done?
Our HVAC installers are factory authorized representatives, qualified to service your existing system or install a new Amana, Daikin or Goodman HVAC unit. Our technicians are trained & certified to maintain, install, and repair many other major brands of air conditioners.
A regular maintenance routine is recommended to keep your new HVAC system running smoothly and avoid any problems. Call to find out more about our comprehensive maintenance agreements that include not only the furnace or heat pumps but the air conditioner, water heater, and all major appliances.
Furnaces, heat pumps and cooling systems have come a long way since our doors opened in 1970 but our standards of providing honest, dependable service that puts the customer first, remains the same. Our technicians are located throughout the greater Atlanta area and are based in the cities listed below. Give us a call and we’re sure to find someone near you!
Someone is available to help you with any emergency 24/7/365 so call us at(770) 415-8516 or click on our Schedule Now button to speak with an agent immediately!
Air Conditioning Installation Atlanta
While we do not hesitate to recommend Goodman air conditioners, we can also assist you in your decision with other major brands of air conditioners, furnaces, and heat pumps as well as the integrated systems such as programmable and smart thermostats to service your units. The purchase of an air conditioning system can be overwhelming however we can help with financing and obtaining any available rebates or tax credits. Our crews that specialize in air conditioning installation are familiar with local building codes, safety requirements, and will work to protect your home and clean up after installation is complete; leaving you feeling well cared for.
Air Conditioning Repair Atlanta
Panic can set in when your air conditioner fails to come on, but with our 24/7/365 emergency service and our fleet of trucks located throughout the greater Atlanta area, you don’t need to sweat this one. You can simply click here to set an appointment on-line or call(770) 415-8516 to speak with a technician. No trip fee is charged with a paid repair, and all our trucks are equipped with tracking and GPS systems enabling us to efficiently dispatch a technician to your area to evaluate the problem before giving you a flat rate quote. We are the “Home of the First Time Fix” which means that our trucks carry the most common parts needed, eliminating the need for a second visit and we’ll protect your home and clean up after we’re done!
Air Conditioning Service Atlanta
At Dependable Heating & Air, we believe in doing it right the first time. One of the most important things that need to be done during an air conditioning service is cleaning the condenser unit outside. This takes a little extra time and attention but it will save you money on the operation of your unit. Many companies do not include this cleaning as part of their regular service and you may incur an extra charge for this service, as well as have a less efficient operating system. If you opt to purchase one of our annual maintenance plans, a 10-year warranty is included.
Whatever your needs are – service, maintenance, or tune-up – you name it, and we’ll do it with a smile!