Website Dependable Heating & Air
Atlanta's Most Trusted Heating & Air Conditioning Repair Company
HVAC Repair Technician
Job Title: HVAC Repair Technician
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in repairing and installing commercial HVAC equipment.
- Ability to accurately diagnose failed components and identify maintenance issues.
- Experience in the safe and proper use of basic hand tools, powered and non-powered tools, and other essential equipment.
Primary Job Duties
HVAC Repair Service
- Servicing and repairing commercial HVAC Equipment at various customer locations. This includes (but is not limited to) package systems, split systems, thermostats and control systems, water heaters, and ductwork.
- Perform diagnostics and repairs, as well as any services necessary to restore proper function to customer equipment.
Other Job Duties
- Provide accurate, honest HVAC repair estimates to customers.
- Obtain customer authorization before beginning any repair work.
- Communicate with office staff to obtain proper warranty authorization when applicable.
- Provide price quotes for the replacement of HVAC equipment when repairs are not cost-effective.
- Inform customers of the benefits of preventive maintenance included in the Dependable Services Service Agreement.
- Make all reasonable efforts to get customers to sign up for preventive maintenance service.
The HVAC Repair Technician position will also perform all tasks and duties required of the HVAC & Restaurant Equipment Installer.
Important: Please submit this assessment prior to sending us your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@DependableServices.com